The sound level meter NoiseMeter is delivered in the v1.0.
The slim housing is designed for outdoor use and permanent installation. With solar cell and battery, the device is self-sufficient with energy.
Currently the NoiseMeter offers the following features:
- Interval of sound level measurements: 1 second
- sigfox telegram per 30 minutes
- transmission of one max. value within 90 seconds
- Measuring range 40..100 dBA; the specified range of 30..130dBA will be achieved in v1.1.
- Read-out of measured data via USB; preliminary calibration via USB
- Operation with solar cell and battery or USB; On-Off via pin connect
- fastening compatible to commercially available mount kits for action cameras
- Planned for SW update v1.1: Control via menu via USB; Calibration mode; Control via sigfox command set