SoundSensor is an industrial MEMS microphone for noise pattern detection.
It is our service to consult our customers:
- Is our SoundSensor able to detect a malfunction of the monitored system (e.g. a spinning machine, a filling system generating repeating sounds, a leaking system)
- Is it frequency or time related? This might be the frequency related to rotation or a rhythmic pattern.
- Firmware programming to detect sound pattern
- embedding into your control system
SoundSensor technical data:
- 65 x 50 x 35 mm IP 66
- backside mounted MEMS microphone
- 69 dB(A) SNR
- AOP 130dB
- cable gland M12
- IO-link interface
available Aug ’18